Saturday, April 14, 2012

NHL playoffs on once again without my Buds..

Can't believe I'm watching the Ottawa Ranger game and I'm actually hoping the Sens score. Let me be perfectly clear, I'm not cheering for them...just hoping they will score. Hate both the Rangers and the Sens...although I usually can't be bothered with the Rangers...I mean...who cares? Well, my brother in law does...but he wouldn't expect me to cheer for the Rangers anyway...in fact I imagine he'd rather I didn't. It's more fun that way:)
Right now the Rangers are leading by a goal and being especially obnoxious. In fact I think a couple Rangers seem to have a bit of a bromance going on with Neill...at least it appears that way by watching the kissy face looks they're giving him. Where there's a kissy face, there is likely a kissy somewhere:)
Mostly what I'm hoping for is that they will tie up the game and literally beat the crap out of each other for the remainder of the series. Bingo!!!! From my lips...tie game! Lets hope they can hold on and take this game to overtime. Still haven't decided who I am cheering for this year anyway. It's a bit like survivor..I like to wait till the teams have killed off a few competitors before I find a team that I hate less than the others.. Now is only Healy would shut up!
Well, it will be what it will be...according to Doris..so I'm not going to waste any more blog space on this particular game...stay tuned...till then...I'll say Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment