Monday, July 1, 2013

Canada Day means new beginnings....

Well, I have discovered one more thing that occupies my time on the computer..Pinterest!  Anything you would like to see has been documented on this site...and I love it!!
The new begining has to do with a post called "can you stay for dinner?" by Andie Mitchell.  This is a young woman who lost 135 lbs and has documented her new life on her blog.  You have to love someone that puts their life out there for everyone to see...and I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...Andie's Mom has been put on a diet by Andie and I am hoping to follow along!
Mom has just finished her first week...so I'm happy to follow her by a week and see if I can duplicate her stellar results.
Week One:  Mom lost 8.5 lbs
It remains to be seen what my weight loss will be...stay tuned...I'll say Wen


No comments:

Post a Comment